Required skills and experience
• Master's degree, preferably in the area of Public Administration, Political Science, International Relations, or (international) Economics or Law.
• At least 5 years of work experience in the field of (local) governance in an international setting, peferably in the MENA region.
• Demonstrable experience with developing and conducting training in a multicultural context.
• Experience with project management.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English and French. A good command of Dutch and Arabic is an advantage.
• Flexible and independent working attitude, with a drive to deliver high quality results.
• Strong intercultural sensitivity.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis (around 40%).
Please note: in order to be considered as a candidated for this role you need to be a resident of the European Union or have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands.
• Salary between € 2.914,- and € 4.015, -, depending on experience and background.
• Year-end bonus 4.6%.
• 38 days off.
• Possibility to work from home.
• Allowance for travel expenses.
• Health insurance against attractive collective discounts.
• ABP pension scheme.
• Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis with the deadline to apply Wednesday the 1st of May, 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a well-qualified person is identified.
• For questions please contact Emmely Benschop, Team Manager via email@example.com
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.